Welcome to Bestwine

Red Wine, LA BELLA RED Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot/Syrah/Malbec 2016, Katarzyna, Bulgaria

Regions BG
Vintage 2016
Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon 45% Merlot 35% Syrah 15% Malbec 5%
Residual Sugar -
Acidity Level -
Alcohol -

The grapes are picked manually in cassettes and carefully selected. Before processing, the grapes are refrigerated for about 20 hours. This is followed by sorting by sorting lines, ronching, re-sorting and crushing. In 30% of the batch the alcoholic fermentation is carried out in French oak barrels of 400l, and for the remaining 70% of the alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel fermenters of 10m3 and 15m3. The technological process includes infusion of grape mash at 7-10˚C, 7 to 10 days, fermentation at 27-29˚C from 7 to 9 days and subsequent maceration with solids up to 6 days at 26-28˚C . For lactic acid fermentation, the wine was transferred to French oak barrels of 225l each.

100% of the blend matures in French oak barrels for 8-10 months.

The wine is characterized by a deep red color with violet hues. The wine has the aroma of red and black berries interwoven with notes of vanilla and chocolate. The taste aroma combines juicy fruit and elegant French oak. The body is soft and harmonious and goes into a long-lasting and memorable aftertaste.

It goes well with roasted red meats, spicy dishes or dried meats. The appropriate consumption temperature is 18⁰-20⁰C


Bottle aging potential - 10 years

Availability: In stock

BGN13.40
Katarzyna

Description

Details

The grapes are picked manually in cassettes and carefully selected. Before processing, the grapes are refrigerated for about 20 hours. This is followed by sorting by sorting lines, ronching, re-sorting and crushing. In 30% of the batch the alcoholic fermentation is carried out in French oak barrels of 400l, and for the remaining 70% of the alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel fermenters of 10m3 and 15m3. The technological process includes infusion of grape mash at 7-10˚C, 7 to 10 days, fermentation at 27-29˚C from 7 to 9 days and subsequent maceration with solids up to 6 days at 26-28˚C . For lactic acid fermentation, the wine was transferred to French oak barrels of 225l each. 100% of the blend matures in French oak barrels for 8-10 months. The wine is characterized by a deep red color with violet hues. The wine has the aroma of red and black berries interwoven with notes of vanilla and chocolate. The taste aroma combines juicy fruit and elegant French oak. The body is soft and harmonious and goes into a long-lasting and memorable aftertaste. It goes well with roasted red meats, spicy dishes or dried meats. The appropriate consumption temperature is 18⁰-20⁰C Bottle aging potential - 10 years

Additional Info

Additional Info

Vineyard Katarzyna

Tags

Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Custom Tab 1

Custom CMS block displayed as a tab. You can use it to display info about returns and refunds, latest promotions etc. You can put your own content here: text, HTML, images - whatever you like. There are many similar blocks accross the store. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.

Magento Community Edition is the most powerful open source e-commerce software and can be downloaded 100% for free. Developers can modify the core code, add custom features and functionality by installing extensions from Magento Connect marketplace.

Manage the fully dynamic catalog with the intutive admistrative interface. The flexible catalog system includes various options for the display of items. Magento is also integrated with a variety of major payment gateways out of the box.

Magento is a fully global platform, allowing for the expansion of business or simply offering multiple versions of your site to meet the needs of your customers. Translated into over 60 languages, supporting multiple currencies, payment methods and taxes, Magento allows for internationalization of your online stores.

Custom Tab 2

Another custom CMS block displayed as a tab. You can use it to display info about returns and refunds, latest promotions etc. You can put your own content here: text, HTML, images - whatever you like. There are many similar blocks accross the store. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam neque velit, blandit sed scelerisque quis. Nullam ornare enim nec justo bibendum lobortis. In eget metus.