Welcome to Bestwine

Red Wine, KATARZYNA Mavdud 2018, Katarzyna, Bulgaria

Regions BG
Vintage 2018
Grapes 100% Mavrud
Residual Sugar -
Acidity Level -
Alcohol 14.5 %

Katarzyna Mavrud is a wine made with great care and aspiration to get a high quality product of Bulgarian variety, which is becoming more and more interesting among the world wine critics.

The grapes are picked manually in cassettes and carefully selected. Before processing, the grapes are refrigerated for about 20 hours. This is followed by sorting by sorting lines, ronching, re-sorting and crushing. Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in French oak barrels of 400l each for 70% of the batch, while alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel fermenters of 10m3 and 15m3 for the remaining 30%. The technological process includes infusion of grape mash at 7-10˚C, 7 to 10 days, fermentation at 27-29˚C from 7 to 9 days and subsequent maceration with solids up to 6 days at 26-28˚C . For lactic acid fermentation, the wine was transferred to French oak barrels of 225l each.

100% of the blend matures in oak barrels for 10 months.

The wine is characterized by a deep red color with violet hues. The aroma of the wine is a tangle of red and black fruits, spices and noble French oak. The taste of the wine is juicy, moderate and with incredible elegance and balance. The taste aroma fully corresponds with the aromatic profile. The wine finish is fine and long lasting.

It goes well with fish or goose liver, spicy dishes, cheese or red meats. The appropriate consumption temperature is 18⁰-20⁰C

Bottle aging potential - 15 years

Availability: In stock

BGN32.90
Katarzyna

Description

Details

Katarzyna Mavrud is a wine made with great care and aspiration to get a high quality product of Bulgarian variety, which is becoming more and more interesting among the world wine critics. The grapes are picked manually in cassettes and carefully selected. Before processing, the grapes are refrigerated for about 20 hours. This is followed by sorting by sorting lines, ronching, re-sorting and crushing. Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in French oak barrels of 400l each for 70% of the batch, while alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel fermenters of 10m3 and 15m3 for the remaining 30%. The technological process includes infusion of grape mash at 7-10˚C, 7 to 10 days, fermentation at 27-29˚C from 7 to 9 days and subsequent maceration with solids up to 6 days at 26-28˚C . For lactic acid fermentation, the wine was transferred to French oak barrels of 225l each. 100% of the blend matures in oak barrels for 10 months. The wine is characterized by a deep red color with violet hues. The aroma of the wine is a tangle of red and black fruits, spices and noble French oak. The taste of the wine is juicy, moderate and with incredible elegance and balance. The taste aroma fully corresponds with the aromatic profile. The wine finish is fine and long lasting. It goes well with fish or goose liver, spicy dishes, cheese or red meats. The appropriate consumption temperature is 18⁰-20⁰C Bottle aging potential - 15 years

Additional Info

Additional Info

Vineyard Katarzyna

Tags

Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Custom Tab 1

Custom CMS block displayed as a tab. You can use it to display info about returns and refunds, latest promotions etc. You can put your own content here: text, HTML, images - whatever you like. There are many similar blocks accross the store. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.

Magento Community Edition is the most powerful open source e-commerce software and can be downloaded 100% for free. Developers can modify the core code, add custom features and functionality by installing extensions from Magento Connect marketplace.

Manage the fully dynamic catalog with the intutive admistrative interface. The flexible catalog system includes various options for the display of items. Magento is also integrated with a variety of major payment gateways out of the box.

Magento is a fully global platform, allowing for the expansion of business or simply offering multiple versions of your site to meet the needs of your customers. Translated into over 60 languages, supporting multiple currencies, payment methods and taxes, Magento allows for internationalization of your online stores.

Custom Tab 2

Another custom CMS block displayed as a tab. You can use it to display info about returns and refunds, latest promotions etc. You can put your own content here: text, HTML, images - whatever you like. There are many similar blocks accross the store. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam neque velit, blandit sed scelerisque quis. Nullam ornare enim nec justo bibendum lobortis. In eget metus.