Welcome to Bestwine

Red Wine, KATARZYNA Rubin 2017, Katarzyna, Bulgaria

Regions BG
Vintage 2017
Grapes 100% Rubin
Residual Sugar -
Acidity Level -
Alcohol 14.5 %

The grapes are picked manually in cassettes and carefully selected. Before processing, the grapes are refrigerated for about 20 hours. This is followed by sorting by sorting lines, ronching, re-sorting and crushing. Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in French oak barrels of 400l in 70% of the batch, and in the remaining 30% of the alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel fermenters of 10m³ and 15m³. The technological process includes infusion of grape mash at 7-10˚C, 7 to 10 days, fermentation at 27-29˚C from 7 to 9 days and subsequent maceration with solids up to 6 days at 26-28˚C . For lactic acid fermentation, the wine was transferred to French oak barrels of 225l each.

100% of the blend matures in oak barrels for 10 months.

The wine is characterized by a deep dark red color with violet hues. Concentrated ripe aroma of spices and black fruits. Balanced taste, combining power and elegance. The pleasant sweetness, the length and the feeling of velvet in the mouth make this wine memorable.

It goes well with red meats, cheeses or spicy dishes. The appropriate consumption temperature is 18⁰-20⁰C.

Bottle aging potential - 15 years

Availability: In stock

BGN32.90
Katarzyna

Description

Details

The grapes are picked manually in cassettes and carefully selected. Before processing, the grapes are refrigerated for about 20 hours. This is followed by sorting by sorting lines, ronching, re-sorting and crushing. Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in French oak barrels of 400l in 70% of the batch, and in the remaining 30% of the alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel fermenters of 10m³ and 15m³. The technological process includes infusion of grape mash at 7-10˚C, 7 to 10 days, fermentation at 27-29˚C from 7 to 9 days and subsequent maceration with solids up to 6 days at 26-28˚C . For lactic acid fermentation, the wine was transferred to French oak barrels of 225l each. 100% of the blend matures in oak barrels for 10 months. The wine is characterized by a deep dark red color with violet hues. Concentrated ripe aroma of spices and black fruits. Balanced taste, combining power and elegance. The pleasant sweetness, the length and the feeling of velvet in the mouth make this wine memorable. It goes well with red meats, cheeses or spicy dishes. The appropriate consumption temperature is 18⁰-20⁰C. Bottle aging potential - 15 years

Additional Info

Additional Info

Vineyard Katarzyna

Tags

Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Custom Tab 1

Custom CMS block displayed as a tab. You can use it to display info about returns and refunds, latest promotions etc. You can put your own content here: text, HTML, images - whatever you like. There are many similar blocks accross the store. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.

Magento Community Edition is the most powerful open source e-commerce software and can be downloaded 100% for free. Developers can modify the core code, add custom features and functionality by installing extensions from Magento Connect marketplace.

Manage the fully dynamic catalog with the intutive admistrative interface. The flexible catalog system includes various options for the display of items. Magento is also integrated with a variety of major payment gateways out of the box.

Magento is a fully global platform, allowing for the expansion of business or simply offering multiple versions of your site to meet the needs of your customers. Translated into over 60 languages, supporting multiple currencies, payment methods and taxes, Magento allows for internationalization of your online stores.

Custom Tab 2

Another custom CMS block displayed as a tab. You can use it to display info about returns and refunds, latest promotions etc. You can put your own content here: text, HTML, images - whatever you like. There are many similar blocks accross the store. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam neque velit, blandit sed scelerisque quis. Nullam ornare enim nec justo bibendum lobortis. In eget metus.